Is ANALYZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANALYZE in various dictionaries:
- verb - consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning
- verb - make a mathematical, chemical, or grammatical analysis of
- verb - break down into components or essential features
- verb - subject to psychoanalytic treatment
- To separate into parts or basic principles so as to determine the nature of the whole; examine methodically.
- To make a chemical analysis of.
- To make a mathematical analysis of.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to separate into constituent parts for study”: analyze an ore to see if it contains iron; anatomizing the doctrine of free enterprise; medical students dissecting cadavers; vapor condensing and being resolved into water.
- verb - to subject to analysis
There are 7 letters in ANALYZE: A A E L N Y Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANALYZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANALYZE, to go: ANALYZE?
Rearrange the letters in ANALYZE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ANALYZE
What's nearby ANALYZE
Lookup in Wiki for ANALYZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANALYZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANALYZE"