Is ANALYSIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANALYSIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an investigation of the component parts of a whole and their relations in making up the whole
- noun - the abstract separation of a whole into its constituent parts in order to study the parts and their relations
- noun - a form of literary criticism in which the structure of a piece of writing is analyzed
- noun - the use of closed-class words instead of inflections: e.g., `the father of the bride' instead of `the bride's father'
- noun - a branch of mathematics involving calculus and the theory of limits
- noun - a set of techniques for exploring underlying motives and a method of treating various mental disorders
- The separation of an intellectual or substantial whole into its constituent parts for individual study.
- The separation of a substance into its constituent elements to determine either their nature (qualitative analysis) or their proportions (quantitative analysis).
- The stated findings of such a separation or determination.
- A branch of mathematics principally involving differential and integral calculus, sequences, and series and concerned with limits and convergence.
- The method of proof in which a known truth is sought as a consequence of a series of deductions from that which is the thing to be proved.
- The use of function words such as prepositions, pronouns, or auxiliary verbs instead of inflectional endings to express a grammatical relationship; for example, the cover of the dictionary instead of the dictionary’s cover.
- Systems analysis.
- noun - the separation of a whole into its parts
There are 8 letters in ANALYSIS: A A I L N S S Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANALYSIS, to go: ANALYSIS?
Rearrange the letters in ANALYSIS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ANALYSIS
7 letters out of ANALYSIS
6 letters out of ANALYSIS
5 letters out of ANALYSIS
4 letters out of ANALYSIS
3 letters out of ANALYSIS
2 letters out of ANALYSIS
Contextual use of ANALYSIS
What's nearby ANALYSIS
Lookup in Wiki for ANALYSIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANALYSIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANALYSIS"