Is AMPULLA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AMPULLA in various dictionaries:
- noun - the dilated portion of a canal or duct especially of the semicircular canals of the ear
- noun - a flask that has two handles
- A nearly round bottle with two handles used by the ancient Romans for wine, oil, or perfume.
- A vessel for consecrated wine or holy oil.
- A small dilatation in a canal or duct, especially one in the semicircular canal of the ear.
- adj - a globular bottle used in ancient Rome [n -LAE] : AMPULLAR
There are 7 letters in AMPULLA: A A L L M P U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AMPULLA
To search all scrabble anagrams of AMPULLA, to go: AMPULLA?
Rearrange the letters in AMPULLA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AMPULLA
What's nearby AMPULLA
Lookup in Wiki for AMPULLA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AMPULLA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AMPULLA"