Is AMORTIZATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AMORTIZATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the reduction of the value of an asset by prorating its cost over a period of years
- noun - payment of an obligation in a series of installments or transfers
- The act or process of amortizing.
- The money set aside for this purpose.
- In reckoning the yield of a bond bought at a premium, the periodic subtraction from its current yield of a proportionate share of the premium between the purchase date and the maturity date.
There are 12 letters in AMORTIZATION: A A I I M N O O R T T Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AMORTIZATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of AMORTIZATION, to go: AMORTIZATION?
Rearrange the letters in AMORTIZATION and see some winning combinations
12 letters out of AMORTIZATION
11 letters out of AMORTIZATION
9 letters out of AMORTIZATION
8 letters out of AMORTIZATION
7 letters out of AMORTIZATION
6 letters out of AMORTIZATION
5 letters out of AMORTIZATION
4 letters out of AMORTIZATION
3 letters out of AMORTIZATION
2 letters out of AMORTIZATION
Contextual use of AMORTIZATION
What's nearby AMORTIZATION
Lookup in Wiki for AMORTIZATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AMORTIZATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AMORTIZATION"