Is AMBUSH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AMBUSH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise
- verb - wait in hiding to attack
- verb - hunt (quarry) by stalking and ambushing
- The act of lying in wait to attack by surprise.
- A sudden attack made from a concealed position.
- Those hiding in order to attack by surprise.
- The hiding place used for this.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to attack suddenly and without warning from a place of concealment”: guerrillas ambushing a platoon of regulars; highwaymen ambuscading a stagecoach; tax collectors bushwhacked by moonshiners; a truck waylaid and its driver robbed.
- verb - to attack from a concealed place
There are 6 letters in AMBUSH: A B H M S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AMBUSH
To search all scrabble anagrams of AMBUSH, to go: AMBUSH?
Rearrange the letters in AMBUSH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AMBUSH
What's nearby AMBUSH
Lookup in Wiki for AMBUSH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AMBUSH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AMBUSH"