Is AMAZON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AMAZON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large strong and aggressive woman
- noun - (Greek mythology) one of a nation of women warriors of Scythia (who burned off the right breast in order to use a bow and arrow more effectively)
- noun - a major South American river
- noun - mainly green tropical American parrots
- A member of a nation of women warriors reputed to have lived in Scythia.
- Often amazon.
- noun - a tall, powerful woman
There are 6 letters in AMAZON: A A M N O Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AMAZON
To search all scrabble anagrams of AMAZON, to go: AMAZON?
Rearrange the letters in AMAZON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AMAZON
What's nearby AMAZON
Lookup in Wiki for AMAZON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AMAZON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AMAZON"