Is AMARANTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AMARANTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - seed of amaranth plants used as a native cereal in Central and South America
- noun - any of various plants of the genus Amaranthus having dense plumes of green or red flowers
- Any of various annuals of the genus Amaranthus having dense green or reddish clusters of tiny flowers and including several weeds, ornamentals, and food plants.
- An imaginary flower that never fades.
- A deep reddish purple to dark or grayish, purplish red.
- A dark red to purple azo dye.
- noun - a flowering plant
There are 8 letters in AMARANTH: A A A H M N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AMARANTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of AMARANTH, to go: AMARANTH?
Rearrange the letters in AMARANTH and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of AMARANTH
7 letters out of AMARANTH
6 letters out of AMARANTH
5 letters out of AMARANTH
4 letters out of AMARANTH
3 letters out of AMARANTH
2 letters out of AMARANTH
Contextual use of AMARANTH
What's nearby AMARANTH
Lookup in Wiki for AMARANTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AMARANTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AMARANTH"