Is ALTERNATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALTERNATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who takes the place of another person
- verb - go back and forth
- verb - exchange people temporarily to fulfill certain jobs and functions
- verb - be an understudy or alternate for a role
- verb - reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
- verb - do something in turns
- adj - every second one of a series
- adj - serving or used in place of another
- adj - occurring by turns
- adj - of leaves and branches etc
- To occur in successive turns: showers alternating with sunshine.
- To pass back and forth from one state, action, or place to another: alternated between happiness and depression.
- To do or execute by turns.
- To cause to follow in turns; interchange regularly.
- See Usage Note at alternative.
- Designating or relating to every other one of a series: alternate lines.
- Serving or used in place of another; substitute: an alternate plan.
- Arranged singly at each node, as leaves or buds on a stem.
- Arranged regularly between other parts, as stamens between petals.
- A person acting in the place of another; a substitute.
- An alternative.
There are 9 letters in ALTERNATE: A A E E L N R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALTERNATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALTERNATE, to go: ALTERNATE?
Rearrange the letters in ALTERNATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ALTERNATE
8 letters out of ALTERNATE
7 letters out of ALTERNATE
6 letters out of ALTERNATE
5 letters out of ALTERNATE
4 letters out of ALTERNATE
3 letters out of ALTERNATE
2 letters out of ALTERNATE
Contextual use of ALTERNATE
What's nearby ALTERNATE
Lookup in Wiki for ALTERNATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALTERNATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALTERNATE"