Is ALPACA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALPACA in various dictionaries:
- noun - wool of the alpaca
- noun - a thin glossy fabric made of the wool of the Lama pacos, or made of a rayon or cotton imitation of that wool
- noun - domesticated llama with long silky fleece
- A domesticated South American mammal (Lama pacos), related to the llama and having fine, long wool.
- The silky wool of this mammal.
- Cloth made from alpaca.
- A coat made of this cloth.
- A glossy cotton or rayon and wool fabric.
- noun - a ruminant mammal
There are 6 letters in ALPACA: A A A C L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALPACA
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALPACA, to go: ALPACA?
Rearrange the letters in ALPACA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ALPACA
What's nearby ALPACA
Lookup in Wiki for ALPACA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALPACA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALPACA"