Is ALLUVION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALLUVION in various dictionaries:
- noun - gradual formation of new land, by recession of the sea or deposit of sediment
- noun - the rising of a body of water and its overflowing onto normally dry land
- noun - clay or silt or gravel carried by rushing streams and deposited where the stream slows down
- See alluvium.
- The flow of water against a shore or bank.
- Inundation by water; flood.
- The increasing of land area along a shore by deposited alluvium or by the recession of water.
- noun - detrital material deposited by running water
There are 8 letters in ALLUVION: A I L L N O U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLUVION
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALLUVION, to go: ALLUVION?
Rearrange the letters in ALLUVION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ALLUVION
5 letters out of ALLUVION
4 letters out of ALLUVION
3 letters out of ALLUVION
2 letters out of ALLUVION
Contextual use of ALLUVION
What's nearby ALLUVION
Lookup in Wiki for ALLUVION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALLUVION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALLUVION"