Is ALLSPICE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALLSPICE in various dictionaries:
- noun - aromatic West Indian tree that produces allspice berries
- noun - deciduous shrubs having aromatic bark
- noun - ground dried berrylike fruit of a West Indian allspice tree
- A tropical American evergreen tree (Pimenta dioica) having opposite, simple leaves and small white flowers clustered in cymes.
- The dried, nearly ripe berries of this plant used as a spice, especially in baking.
- noun - a tropical tree
There are 8 letters in ALLSPICE: A C E I L L P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLSPICE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALLSPICE, to go: ALLSPICE?
Rearrange the letters in ALLSPICE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ALLSPICE
7 letters out of ALLSPICE
6 letters out of ALLSPICE
5 letters out of ALLSPICE
4 letters out of ALLSPICE
3 letters out of ALLSPICE
2 letters out of ALLSPICE
Contextual use of ALLSPICE
What's nearby ALLSPICE
Lookup in Wiki for ALLSPICE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALLSPICE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALLSPICE"