Is ALLEGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALLEGE in various dictionaries:
- verb - report or maintain
- To assert to be true; affirm: alleging his innocence of the charge.
- To assert without or before proof: The indictment alleges that the commissioner took bribes.
- To state (a plea or excuse, for example) in support or denial of a claim or accusation: The defendant alleges temporary insanity.
- To bring forward as an authority.
- verb - to assert without proof or before proving
There are 6 letters in ALLEGE: A E E G L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLEGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALLEGE, to go: ALLEGE?
Rearrange the letters in ALLEGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ALLEGE
What's nearby ALLEGE
Lookup in Wiki for ALLEGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALLEGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALLEGE"