Is ALLEGATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALLEGATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - (law) a formal accusation against somebody (often in a court of law)
- noun - statements affirming or denying certain matters of fact that you are prepared to prove
- Something alleged; an assertion: allegations of disloyalty.
- The act of alleging.
- A statement asserting something without proof: The newspaper’s charges of official wrongdoing were mere allegations.
- An assertion made by a party that must be proved or supported with evidence.
There are 10 letters in ALLEGATION: A A E G I L L N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLEGATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALLEGATION, to go: ALLEGATION?
Rearrange the letters in ALLEGATION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of ALLEGATION
9 letters out of ALLEGATION
8 letters out of ALLEGATION
7 letters out of ALLEGATION
6 letters out of ALLEGATION
5 letters out of ALLEGATION
4 letters out of ALLEGATION
3 letters out of ALLEGATION
2 letters out of ALLEGATION
Contextual use of ALLEGATION
What's nearby ALLEGATION
Lookup in Wiki for ALLEGATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALLEGATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALLEGATION"