Is ALIENATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALIENATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the feeling of being alienated from other people
- noun - separation resulting from hostility
- noun - (law) the voluntary and absolute transfer of title and possession of real property from one person to another
- noun - the action of alienating
- The act of alienating or the condition of being alienated; estrangement: Alcoholism often leads to the alienation of family and friends.
- Emotional isolation or dissociation.
- A state of estrangement between the self and the objective world or between different parts of the personality.
- The act of transferring property or title to it to another.
There are 10 letters in ALIENATION: A A E I I L N N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALIENATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALIENATION, to go: ALIENATION?
Rearrange the letters in ALIENATION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of ALIENATION
9 letters out of ALIENATION
8 letters out of ALIENATION
7 letters out of ALIENATION
6 letters out of ALIENATION
5 letters out of ALIENATION
4 letters out of ALIENATION
3 letters out of ALIENATION
2 letters out of ALIENATION
Contextual use of ALIENATION
What's nearby ALIENATION
Lookup in Wiki for ALIENATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALIENATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALIENATION"