Is ALIENATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALIENATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness
- verb - transfer property or ownership
- verb - make withdrawn or isolated or emotionally dissociated
- To cause to become withdrawn or unresponsive; isolate or dissociate emotionally: The numbing labor tended to alienate workers.
- To cause to be transferred; turn away: “He succeeded... in alienating the affections of my only ward” (Oscar Wilde).
- To transfer (property or a right) to the ownership of another, especially by an act of the owner rather than by inheritance.
- verb - to make indifferent or unfriendly
There are 8 letters in ALIENATE: A A E E I L N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALIENATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALIENATE, to go: ALIENATE?
Rearrange the letters in ALIENATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ALIENATE
7 letters out of ALIENATE
6 letters out of ALIENATE
5 letters out of ALIENATE
4 letters out of ALIENATE
3 letters out of ALIENATE
2 letters out of ALIENATE
Contextual use of ALIENATE
What's nearby ALIENATE
Lookup in Wiki for ALIENATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALIENATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALIENATE"