Is ALCOHOL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALCOHOL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a liquor or brew containing alcohol as the active agent
- noun - any of a series of volatile hydroxyl compounds that are made from hydrocarbons by distillation
- Intoxicating liquor containing alcohol.
- Any of a series of hydroxyl compounds, the simplest of which are derived from saturated hydrocarbons, have the general formula CnH2n+1OH, and include ethanol and methanol.
- noun - a flammable liquid
There are 7 letters in ALCOHOL: A C H L L O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALCOHOL
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALCOHOL, to go: ALCOHOL?
Rearrange the letters in ALCOHOL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ALCOHOL
6 letters out of ALCOHOL
5 letters out of ALCOHOL
4 letters out of ALCOHOL
3 letters out of ALCOHOL
2 letters out of ALCOHOL
Contextual use of ALCOHOL
What's nearby ALCOHOL
Lookup in Wiki for ALCOHOL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALCOHOL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALCOHOL"