Is ALCHEMY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALCHEMY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the way two individuals relate to each other
- noun - a pseudoscientific forerunner of chemistry in medieval times
- A medieval chemical philosophy having as its asserted aims the transmutation of base metals into gold, the discovery of the panacea, and the preparation of the elixir of longevity.
- A seemingly magical power or process of transmuting: “He wondered by what alchemy it was changed, so that what sickened him one hour, maddened him with hunger the next” (Marjorie K.
- adj - a medieval form of chemistry [n -MIES] : ALCHEMIC
There are 7 letters in ALCHEMY: A C E H L M Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALCHEMY
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALCHEMY, to go: ALCHEMY?
Rearrange the letters in ALCHEMY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ALCHEMY
6 letters out of ALCHEMY
5 letters out of ALCHEMY
4 letters out of ALCHEMY
3 letters out of ALCHEMY
2 letters out of ALCHEMY
Contextual use of ALCHEMY
What's nearby ALCHEMY
Lookup in Wiki for ALCHEMY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALCHEMY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALCHEMY"