Is AGITATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AGITATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - try to stir up public opinion
- verb - cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- verb - exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person
- verb - move very slightly
- verb - move or cause to move back and forth
- verb - change the arrangement or position of
- To cause to move with violence or sudden force.
- To upset; disturb: was agitated by the alarming news.
- To stir up public interest in a cause: agitate for a tax reduction.
- adj - to move with a violent, irregular action [v -TATED, -TATING, -TATES] : AGITABLE
There are 7 letters in AGITATE: A A E G I T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AGITATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of AGITATE, to go: AGITATE?
Rearrange the letters in AGITATE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AGITATE
What's nearby AGITATE
Lookup in Wiki for AGITATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AGITATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AGITATE"