Is AGGREGATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AGGREGATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the whole amount
- noun - material such as sand or gravel used with cement and water to make concrete, mortar, or plaster
- noun - a sum total of many heterogenous things taken together
- verb - amount in the aggregate to
- verb - gather in a mass, sum, or whole
- adj - formed of separate units gathered into a mass or whole
- adj - composed of a dense cluster of separate units such as carpels or florets or drupelets
- Constituting or amounting to a whole; total: aggregate sales in that market.
- Crowded or massed into a dense cluster.
- Composed of a mixture of minerals separable by mechanical means.
- A total considered with reference to its constituent parts; a gross amount: “An empire is the aggregate of many states under one common head” (Edmund Burke).
- The mineral materials, such as sand or stone, used in making concrete.
- To gather into a mass, sum, or whole.
- To amount to; total.
There are 9 letters in AGGREGATE: A A E E G G G R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AGGREGATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of AGGREGATE, to go: AGGREGATE?
Rearrange the letters in AGGREGATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of AGGREGATE
6 letters out of AGGREGATE
5 letters out of AGGREGATE
4 letters out of AGGREGATE
3 letters out of AGGREGATE
2 letters out of AGGREGATE
Contextual use of AGGREGATE
What's nearby AGGREGATE
Lookup in Wiki for AGGREGATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AGGREGATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AGGREGATE"