Is AGENCY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AGENCY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an administrative unit of government
- noun - a business that serves other businesses
- noun - the state of being in action or exerting power
- noun - the state of serving as an official and authorized delegate or agent
- noun - how a result is obtained or an end is achieved
- The condition of being in action; operation.
- The means or mode of acting; instrumentality.
- A business or service authorized to act for others: an employment agency.
- An administrative division of a government or international body.
- noun - an organization that does business for others
There are 6 letters in AGENCY: A C E G N Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AGENCY
To search all scrabble anagrams of AGENCY, to go: AGENCY?
Rearrange the letters in AGENCY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AGENCY
What's nearby AGENCY
Lookup in Wiki for AGENCY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AGENCY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AGENCY"