Is AFTERGLOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AFTERGLOW in various dictionaries:
- noun - a glow sometimes seen in the sky after sunset
- noun - the pleasure of remembering some pleasant event
- The atmospheric glow that remains for a short time after sunset.
- The glow of an incandescent metal as it cools.
- The emission of light from a phosphor after removal of excitation.
- The comfortable feeling following a pleasant experience.
- A lingering impression of past glory or success.
There are 9 letters in AFTERGLOW: A E F G L O R T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AFTERGLOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of AFTERGLOW, to go: AFTERGLOW?
Rearrange the letters in AFTERGLOW and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of AFTERGLOW
8 letters out of AFTERGLOW
7 letters out of AFTERGLOW
6 letters out of AFTERGLOW
5 letters out of AFTERGLOW
4 letters out of AFTERGLOW
3 letters out of AFTERGLOW
2 letters out of AFTERGLOW
Contextual use of AFTERGLOW
What's nearby AFTERGLOW
Lookup in Wiki for AFTERGLOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AFTERGLOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AFTERGLOW"