Is AFFORD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AFFORD in various dictionaries:
- verb - be able to spare or give up
- verb - be the cause or source of
- verb - have the financial means to do something or buy something
- verb - afford access to
- To have the financial means for; be able to meet the cost of: not able to afford a new car.
- To be able to spare or give up: can’t afford an hour for lunch.
- To be able to do or bear without disadvantage or risk to oneself: can afford to be tolerant.
- To make available; provide: a sport affording good exercise; a tree that affords ample shade.
- verb - to have sufficient means for
There are 6 letters in AFFORD: A D F F O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AFFORD
To search all scrabble anagrams of AFFORD, to go: AFFORD?
Rearrange the letters in AFFORD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AFFORD
What's nearby AFFORD
Lookup in Wiki for AFFORD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AFFORD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AFFORD"