Is AFFINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AFFINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (anthropology) kin by marriage
- adj - (mathematics) of or pertaining to the geometry of affine transformations
- adj - (anthropology) related by marriage
- Of or relating to a transformation of coordinates that is equivalent to a translation, contraction, or expansion with respect to a fixed origin and fixed coordinate system.
- Of or relating to the geometry of affine transformations.
- noun - a relative by marriage
There are 6 letters in AFFINE: A E F F I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AFFINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of AFFINE, to go: AFFINE?
Rearrange the letters in AFFINE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AFFINE
What's nearby AFFINE
Lookup in Wiki for AFFINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AFFINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AFFINE"