Is AFFAIR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AFFAIR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a vaguely specified concern
- noun - a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
- noun - a vaguely specified social event
- Something done or to be done; business.
- An occurrence, an event, or a matter: The senator’s death was a tragic affair.
- A social function.
- An object or a contrivance: Their first car was a ramshackle affair.
- A matter of personal concern.
- A matter causing public scandal and controversy: the Dreyfus affair.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “something that involves one personally”: I won’t comment on that; it’s not my affair.
- noun - anything done or to be done
There are 6 letters in AFFAIR: A A F F I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AFFAIR
To search all scrabble anagrams of AFFAIR, to go: AFFAIR?
Rearrange the letters in AFFAIR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AFFAIR
What's nearby AFFAIR
Lookup in Wiki for AFFAIR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AFFAIR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AFFAIR"