Is ADVERTISE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ADVERTISE in various dictionaries:
- verb - call attention to
- verb - make publicity for
- To make public announcement of, especially to proclaim the qualities or advantages of (a product or business) so as to increase sales.
- To make known; call attention to: advertised my intention to resign.
- To warn or notify: “This event advertises me that there is such a fact as death” (Henry David Thoreau).
- To call the attention of the public to a product or business.
- To inquire or seek in a public notice, as in a newspaper: advertise for an apartment.
There are 9 letters in ADVERTISE: A D E E I R S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ADVERTISE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ADVERTISE, to go: ADVERTISE?
Rearrange the letters in ADVERTISE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ADVERTISE
8 letters out of ADVERTISE
7 letters out of ADVERTISE
6 letters out of ADVERTISE
5 letters out of ADVERTISE
4 letters out of ADVERTISE
3 letters out of ADVERTISE
2 letters out of ADVERTISE
Contextual use of ADVERTISE
What's nearby ADVERTISE
Lookup in Wiki for ADVERTISE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ADVERTISE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ADVERTISE"