Is ADVANCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ADVANCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a movement forward
- noun - a change for the better
- noun - a tentative suggestion designed to elicit the reactions of others
- noun - the act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
- noun - an amount paid before it is earned
- noun - increase in price or value
- verb - move forward, also in the metaphorical sense
- verb - bring forward for consideration or acceptance
- verb - increase or raise
- verb - contribute to the progress or growth of
- verb - cause to move forward
- verb - obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- verb - develop in a positive way
- verb - develop further
- verb - give a promotion to or assign to a higher position
- verb - pay in advance
- verb - move forward
- verb - rise in rate or price
- adj - being ahead of time or need
- adj - situated ahead or going before
- To move or cause to move forward.
- To put forward; propose or suggest: advanced a novel theory during the seminar.
- To aid the growth or progress of.
- To raise in rank; promote.
- To cause to occur sooner: advance a deadline by one week.
- To raise in amount or rate; increase.
- To pay (money or interest) before due.
- To supply or lend, especially on credit.
- To serve as an advance person for (a trip to be made by a politician or a dignitary): “advanced the China trip during which the first trade agreements... were signed” (Suzanne Perney).
- To lift.
- To go or move forward or onward.
- To move against another, as when attacking: advance on the enemy’s position.
- To make progress; improve.
- To rise in rank, position, or value.
- To serve as an advance person for a trip to be made by a politician or a dignitary.
- The act or process of moving or going forward.
- A forward move, as toward an objective; progress: an advance in genetic engineering.
- An increase of price or value.
- The furnishing of funds or goods on credit.
- The funds or goods so furnished; a loan.
- Payment of money before due: an advance on next week’s salary.
- Made or given ahead of time: an advance payment.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to cause to move ahead, as toward a goal”: advance a worthy cause; forwarding their own interests; fostered friendly relations; furthering your career; efforts to promote sales.
- verb - to move or cause to move ahead
There are 7 letters in ADVANCE: A A C D E N V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ADVANCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ADVANCE, to go: ADVANCE?
Rearrange the letters in ADVANCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ADVANCE
What's nearby ADVANCE
Lookup in Wiki for ADVANCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ADVANCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ADVANCE"