Is ADOPTED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ADOPTED in various dictionaries:
- verb - choose and follow
- verb - take up and practice as one's own
- verb - take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities
- verb - take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
- verb - take into one's family
- verb - put into dramatic form
- verb - take up the cause, ideology, practice, method, of someone and use it as one's own
- adj - acquired as your own by free choice
- verb - to take into one's family by legal means
There are 7 letters in ADOPTED: A D D E O P T
To search all scrabble anagrams of ADOPTED, to go: ADOPTED?
Rearrange the letters in ADOPTED and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ADOPTED
6 letters out of ADOPTED
5 letters out of ADOPTED
4 letters out of ADOPTED
3 letters out of ADOPTED
2 letters out of ADOPTED
Contextual use of ADOPTED
What's nearby ADOPTED
Lookup in Wiki for ADOPTED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ADOPTED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ADOPTED"