Is ACCRUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ACCRUE in various dictionaries:
- verb - grow by addition
- verb - come into the possession of
- To come to one as a gain, an addition, or an increment: interest accruing in my savings account.
- To increase, accumulate, or come about as a result of growth: common sense that accrues with experience.
- To accumulate over time: I have accrued 15 days of sick leave.
- verb - to come as an increase or addition
There are 6 letters in ACCRUE: A C C E R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCRUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ACCRUE, to go: ACCRUE?
Rearrange the letters in ACCRUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ACCRUE
What's nearby ACCRUE
Lookup in Wiki for ACCRUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ACCRUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ACCRUE"