Is ACCEPTOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ACCEPTOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - (chemistry) in the formation of a coordinate bond it is the compound to which electrons are donated
- noun - the person (or institution) who accepts a check or draft and becomes responsible for paying the party named in the draft when it matures
- One who signs a time draft or bill of exchange.
- The reactant in an induced reaction that has an increased rate of reaction in the presence of the inductor.
- The atom that contributes no electrons to a covalent bond.
- verb - to receive willingly
There are 8 letters in ACCEPTOR: A C C E O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCEPTOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of ACCEPTOR, to go: ACCEPTOR?
Rearrange the letters in ACCEPTOR and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ACCEPTOR
6 letters out of ACCEPTOR
5 letters out of ACCEPTOR
4 letters out of ACCEPTOR
3 letters out of ACCEPTOR
2 letters out of ACCEPTOR
Contextual use of ACCEPTOR
What's nearby ACCEPTOR
Lookup in Wiki for ACCEPTOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ACCEPTOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ACCEPTOR"