Is ACCEPT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ACCEPT in various dictionaries:
- verb - consider or hold as true
- verb - receive willingly something given or offered
- verb - give an affirmative reply to
- verb - react favorably to
- verb - admit into a group or community
- verb - take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- verb - tolerate or accommodate oneself to
- verb - be designed to hold or take
- verb - receive (a report) officially, as from a committee
- verb - make use of or accept for some purpose
- verb - be sexually responsive to, used of a female domesticated mammal
- To receive (something offered), especially with gladness.
- To admit to a group, an organization, or a place: accepted me as a new member of the club.
- To regard as proper, usual, or right: Such customs are widely accepted.
- To regard as true; believe in: Scientists have accepted the new theory.
- To understand as having a specific meaning.
- To endure resignedly or patiently: accept one’s fate.
- To answer affirmatively: accept an invitation.
- To agree to take (a duty or responsibility).
- To be able to hold (something applied or inserted): This wood will not accept oil paints.
- To receive officially: accept the committee’s report.
- To receive something, especially with favor.
- verb - to receive willingly
There are 6 letters in ACCEPT: A C C E P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCEPT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ACCEPT, to go: ACCEPT?
Rearrange the letters in ACCEPT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ACCEPT
What's nearby ACCEPT
Lookup in Wiki for ACCEPT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ACCEPT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ACCEPT"