Is ACCELERATOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ACCELERATOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a pedal that controls the throttle valve
- noun - a valve that regulates the supply of fuel to the engine
- noun - (chemistry) a substance that initiates or accelerates a chemical reaction without itself being affected
- noun - a scientific instrument that increases the kinetic energy of charged particles
- A device, especially the gas pedal of a motor vehicle, for increasing speed.
- A substance that increases the speed of a reaction.
- A device, such as a cyclotron or linear accelerator, that accelerates charged subatomic particles or nuclei to high energies.
There are 11 letters in ACCELERATOR: A A C C E E L O R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCELERATOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of ACCELERATOR, to go: ACCELERATOR?
Rearrange the letters in ACCELERATOR and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of ACCELERATOR
9 letters out of ACCELERATOR
8 letters out of ACCELERATOR
7 letters out of ACCELERATOR
6 letters out of ACCELERATOR
5 letters out of ACCELERATOR
4 letters out of ACCELERATOR
3 letters out of ACCELERATOR
2 letters out of ACCELERATOR
Contextual use of ACCELERATOR
What's nearby ACCELERATOR
Lookup in Wiki for ACCELERATOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ACCELERATOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ACCELERATOR"