Is ACCELERATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ACCELERATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - move faster
- verb - cause to move faster
- To increase the speed of.
- To cause to occur sooner than expected.
- To cause to develop or progress more quickly: a substance used to accelerate a fire.
- To speed up (an academic course, for example).
- To make it possible for (a student) to finish an academic course faster than usual.
- To cause a change of velocity.
- To move or act faster.
- To engage in an academic program that progresses faster than usual.
There are 10 letters in ACCELERATE: A A C C E E E L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCELERATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ACCELERATE, to go: ACCELERATE?
Rearrange the letters in ACCELERATE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of ACCELERATE
8 letters out of ACCELERATE
7 letters out of ACCELERATE
6 letters out of ACCELERATE
5 letters out of ACCELERATE
4 letters out of ACCELERATE
3 letters out of ACCELERATE
2 letters out of ACCELERATE
Contextual use of ACCELERATE
What's nearby ACCELERATE
Lookup in Wiki for ACCELERATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ACCELERATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ACCELERATE"