Is ABSURD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABSURD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a situation in which life seems irrational and meaningless
- adj - inconsistent with reason or logic or common sense
- adj - incongruous
- Ridiculously incongruous or unreasonable.
- Of, relating to, or manifesting the view that there is no order or value in human life or in the universe.
- The condition or state in which human beings exist in a meaningless, irrational universe wherein people’s lives have no purpose or meaning.
- adv - ridiculously incongruous or unreasonable [adj -SURDER, -SURDEST] : ABSURDLY
- noun - the condition in which man exists in an irrational and meaningless universe
There are 6 letters in ABSURD: A B D R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ABSURD
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABSURD, to go: ABSURD?
Rearrange the letters in ABSURD and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of ABSURD
5 letters out of ABSURD
4 letters out of ABSURD
3 letters out of ABSURD
2 letters out of ABSURD
Contextual use of ABSURD
What's nearby ABSURD
Lookup in Wiki for ABSURD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ABSURD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ABSURD"