Is ABSTRACT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABSTRACT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a concept or idea not associated with any specific instance
- noun - a sketchy summary of the main points of an argument or theory
- verb - consider a concept without thinking of a specific example
- verb - make off with belongings of others
- verb - consider apart from a particular case or instance
- verb - give an abstract (of)
- adj - existing only in the mind
- adj - not representing or imitating external reality or the objects of nature
- adj - dealing with a subject in the abstract without practical purpose or intention
- Considered apart from concrete existence: an abstract concept.
- Difficult to understand; abstruse: abstract philosophical problems.
- Thought of or stated without reference to a specific instance: abstract words like truth and justice.
- Impersonal, as in attitude or views.
- Having an intellectual and affective artistic content that depends solely on intrinsic form rather than on narrative content or pictorial representation: abstract painting and sculpture.
- A statement summarizing the important points of a text.
- Something abstract.
- To take away; remove.
- To remove without permission; filch.
- To consider (a quality, for example) without reference to a particular example or object.
- To create artistic abstractions of (something else, such as a concrete object or another style): “The Bauhaus Functionalists were... busy unornamenting and abstracting modern architecture, painting and design” (John Barth).
- adj - difficult to understand
- verb - to take away
There are 8 letters in ABSTRACT: A A B C R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ABSTRACT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABSTRACT, to go: ABSTRACT?
Rearrange the letters in ABSTRACT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ABSTRACT
6 letters out of ABSTRACT
5 letters out of ABSTRACT
4 letters out of ABSTRACT
3 letters out of ABSTRACT
2 letters out of ABSTRACT
Contextual use of ABSTRACT
What's nearby ABSTRACT
Lookup in Wiki for ABSTRACT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ABSTRACT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ABSTRACT"