Is ABSOLUTISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABSOLUTISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - dominance through threat of punishment and violence
- noun - a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.)
- noun - the principle of complete and unrestricted power in government
- noun - the doctrine of an absolute being
- A political theory holding that all power should be vested in one ruler or other authority.
- A form of government in which all power is vested in a single ruler or other authority.
- An absolute doctrine, principle, or standard.
There are 10 letters in ABSOLUTISM: A B I L M O S S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ABSOLUTISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABSOLUTISM, to go: ABSOLUTISM?
Rearrange the letters in ABSOLUTISM and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of ABSOLUTISM
9 letters out of ABSOLUTISM
8 letters out of ABSOLUTISM
7 letters out of ABSOLUTISM
6 letters out of ABSOLUTISM
5 letters out of ABSOLUTISM
4 letters out of ABSOLUTISM
3 letters out of ABSOLUTISM
2 letters out of ABSOLUTISM
Contextual use of ABSOLUTISM
What's nearby ABSOLUTISM
Lookup in Wiki for ABSOLUTISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ABSOLUTISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ABSOLUTISM"