Is ABSOLUTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABSOLUTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that is conceived or that exists independently and not in relation to other things
- adj - perfect or complete or pure
- adj - complete and without restriction or qualification
- adj - not limited by law
- adj - expressing finality with no implication of possible change
- adj - not capable of being violated or infringed
- Perfect in quality or nature; complete.
- Not mixed; pure.
- Not limited by restrictions or exceptions; unconditional: absolute trust.
- Unconstrained by constitutional or other provisions: an absolute ruler.
- Not to be doubted or questioned; positive: absolute proof.
- Of, relating to, or being a word, phrase, or construction that is isolated syntactically from the rest of a sentence, as the referee having finally arrived in The referee having finally arrived, the game began.
- Of, relating to, or being a transitive verb when its object is implied but not stated.
- Of, relating to, or being an adjective or a pronoun that stands alone when the noun it modifies is being implied but not stated.
- Relating to measurements or units of measurement derived from fundamental units of length, mass, and time.
- Relating to absolute temperature.
- Complete and unconditional; final.
- Something that is absolute.
- Something regarded as the ultimate basis of all thought and being.
- Something regarded as independent of and unrelated to anything else.
- adj - free from restriction
- noun - something that is absolute
There are 8 letters in ABSOLUTE: A B E L O S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ABSOLUTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABSOLUTE, to go: ABSOLUTE?
Rearrange the letters in ABSOLUTE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ABSOLUTE
7 letters out of ABSOLUTE
6 letters out of ABSOLUTE
5 letters out of ABSOLUTE
4 letters out of ABSOLUTE
3 letters out of ABSOLUTE
2 letters out of ABSOLUTE
Contextual use of ABSOLUTE
What's nearby ABSOLUTE
Lookup in Wiki for ABSOLUTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ABSOLUTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ABSOLUTE"