Is ABOVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABOVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an earlier section of a written text
- adj - appearing earlier in the same text
- adv - at an earlier place
- adv - in or to a place that is higher
- On high; overhead: the clouds above.
- In heaven; heavenward.
- Upstairs: a table in the dining room above.
- To a degree that is over zero: 15 above.
- In or to a higher place.
- In an earlier part of a given text: “The problems cited above have led to a number of suggestions for reform” (Wharton Magazine).
- In or to a higher rank or position: the ranks of major and above.
- Over or higher than: a cool spring above the timberline.
- Superior to in rank, position, or number; greater than: put principles above expediency.
- Beyond the level or reach of: a shot that was heard above the music.
- In preference to.
- Too honorable to bend to: I am above petty intrigue.
- An earlier part of a given text: Refer to the above for that information.
- noun - something that is above (in a higher place)
There are 5 letters in ABOVE: A B E O V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ABOVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABOVE, to go: ABOVE?
Rearrange the letters in ABOVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ABOVE
What's nearby ABOVE
Lookup in Wiki for ABOVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ABOVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ABOVE"