Is ABLAZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABLAZE in various dictionaries:
- adj - keenly excited (especially sexually) or indicating excitement
- adj - lighted up by or as by fire or flame
- adj - resembling flame in brilliance or color
- adj - lighted with red light as if with flames
- Being on fire: The house is ablaze.
- Radiant with bright color: a maple tree ablaze in autumn.
- adj - being on fire
There are 6 letters in ABLAZE: A A B E L Z
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABLAZE, to go: ABLAZE?
Rearrange the letters in ABLAZE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ABLAZE
What's nearby ABLAZE
Lookup in Wiki for ABLAZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ABLAZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ABLAZE"