Is ABJECT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABJECT in various dictionaries:
- adj - of the most contemptible kind
- adj - most unfortunate or miserable
- adj - showing utter resignation or hopelessness
- adj - showing humiliation or submissiveness
- Brought low in condition or status.
- Being of the most contemptible kind: abject cowardice.
- Being of the most miserable kind; wretched: abject poverty.
- adv - sunk to a low condition [adj] : ABJECTLY
There are 6 letters in ABJECT: A B C E J T
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABJECT, to go: ABJECT?
Rearrange the letters in ABJECT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ABJECT
What's nearby ABJECT
Lookup in Wiki for ABJECT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ABJECT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ABJECT"