Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if moorage is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on moorage.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer MOORAGE has 46 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word MOORAGE is VALID in some board games. Check MOORAGE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of moorage in various dictionaries:
noun - a fee for mooring
noun - a place where a craft can be made fast
noun - the act of securing an arriving vessel with ropes
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|bmoorageb. moo r-ij mr d a place for mooring. a charge or payment for the use of moorings. an act or instance of mooring or the state of being moored.|
|The act or an instance of mooring.|
|A place where a ship or an aircraft may be moored.|
|A charge for mooring.|
|a fee for mooring|
|the act of securing an arriving vessel with ropes|
|a place where a craft can be made fast|
|Moorage might refer to|
Mooring may refer to:* Mooring (surname)|
* Mooring (North Frisian dialect), a dialect spoken in the German region of North Frisia
* Mooring (oceanography) equipped with various devices to measure oceanographic parameters
* Mooring (watercraft), any structure to which a vessel may be secured by means of cables, anchors, or lines
* Mooring mast, a structure designed to hold airships and blimps securely in the open when they are not in flight
* The Mooring, a 2012 feature film
* The Moorings, New York, an exclusive guard gated private community