Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if ail is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on ail.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer AIL has 1184 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word AIL is VALID in some board games. Check AIL in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of ail in various dictionaries:
noun - aromatic bulb used as seasoning
verb - be ill or unwell
verb - cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Need a doctor's care|
|Have it bad?|
|Be in a bad way|
|Have a bug|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|trouble or afflict (someone) in mind or body.|
|Trouble or afflict (someone) in mind or body.|
|To feel ill or have pain.|
|To cause physical or mental pain or uneasiness to trouble. See Synonyms at trouble.|
|aromatic bulb used as seasoning|
|be unwell, ill, or ill disposed|
|cause bodily suffering to|
|to cause difficulty and problems for someone or something:|
|to be ill, or to cause to be ill:|
|to feel or cause someone to feel ill, unhealthy, or weak:|
|Ail, Kemerovo, RUSSIAN FEDERATION|
|Ail, Sonora, MEXICO|
|Ail, La Vega, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC|
|Ail, Florina, GREECE|
|Ail might refer to|
Ail or |
* Illness, a state of poor health
* Ail (Sailor Moon), a character in the Sailor Moon anime series
* Automotive Industries Limited, a motor vehicle manufacturer of Israel
* American Income Life Insurance Company, a life insurance company in America
* Ail, a rare name for garlic (ail is French for garlic)
* All-Ireland League (rugby union)
* Aimele language, of Papua New Guinea (language code "ail")
* Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (disambiguation), various research institutes
* Accademia Italiana di Lingua, Italian language and culture association
* Army Institute of Law, an Indian law school
* Animation International Ltd.
* Miles Sound System, formerly known as Audio Interface Library, a sound software development kit for video games*