13 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 25 results Matching Hangman Answers
- Of or pertaining to Zarathustra, or Zoroaster; Zoroastrian.
- street crossing where pedestrians have right of way; often marked in some way (especially with diagonal stripes)
- any of various trees or shrubs having mottled or striped wood
- The west wind; poetically, any soft, gentle breeze.
- Of or pertaining to the zodiac; situated within the zodiac; as, the zodiacal planets.
- a luminous tract in the sky; a reflection of sunlight from cosmic dust in the plane of the ecliptic; visible just before sunrise and just after sunset
- A zone or band; a layer.
- thick membrane around the mammalian ovum; can be penetrated by one sperm in the fertilization process; usually remains around the fertilized egg until it is implanted in the wall of the uterus
- flagellate protozoan lacking photosynthesis and other plant-like characteristics
- A spore, or conceptacle containing zospores.
- A genus of plants of the Naiadace, or Pondweed family.
- A plant , with very long and narrow leaves, growing abundantly in shallow bays along the North Atlantic coast.
- Of, pertaining to, or in the region of, the zygoma.
- the slender arch formed by the temporal process of the cheekbone that bridges to the zygomatic process of the temporal bone
- the arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek