10 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 69 results Matching Hangman Answers
- trailing perennial evergreen herb of northwestern United States with small white flowers; used medicinally
YIN AND YANG
- the two fundamental principles, one negative, dark, passive, cold, wet, and feminine and the other positive, bright, active, dry, hot and masculine.
- a light folding armchair for outdoor use
- a railroad employer who is in charge of a railway yard
- in a yearning manner; "he spent the rest of the act gazing longingly over my right shoulder at the illuminated word `Exit'"
- The foam, or troth , or the sediment , of beer or other in fermentation, which contains the yeast plant or its spores, and under certain conditions produces fermentation in saccharine or farinaceous substances; a preparation used for raising dough for bread or cakes, and making it light and puffy; barm; ferment.
- Spume, or foam, of water.
- The quality or state of being yeasty, or frothy.
- Being of a bright saffronlike color; of the color of gold or brass; having the hue of that part of the rainbow, or of the solar spectrum, which is between the orange and the green.
- Cowardly; hence, dishonorable; mean; contemptible; as, he has a yellow streak.
- Sensational; -- said of some newspapers, their makers, etc.; as, yellow journal, journalism, etc.
- North American freshwater bass resembling the larger marine striped bass
- snap beans with yellow pods
- a humor that was once believed to be secreted by the liver and to cause irritability and anger