10 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 20 results Matching Hangman Answers
- yellow carotenoid pigments in plants and animal fats and egg yolks
- a fear of foreigners or strangers
- suffering from xenophobia; having abnormal fear or hatred of the strange or foreign
- forming an image by the action of light on a specially coated charged plate; the latent image is developed with powders that adhere only to electrically charged areas; "edge enhancement is intrinsic in xerography"
- adapted to a xeric (or dry) environment; "cacti are xerophytic plants"; "xerophytic adaptations"
- The art of engraving on wood.
- The art of making prints from the natural grain of wood.
- A method pf printing in colors upon wood for purposes of house decoration.
- One versed or engaged in xylotomy.
- Capable of boring or cutting wood; -- said of many insects.