14 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 164 results Matching Hangman Answers
- Of or pertaining to Venice in Italy.
- Feeling or indicating vainglory; elated by vanity; boastful.
- genus of mostly herbs having a characteristic fetid odor
- Of, pertaining to, or resembling, plants of a natural order of which the valerian is the type.
VALET DE CHAMBRE
- A male waiting servant; a servant who attends on gentleman's person; a body servant.
- A kind of goad or stick with a point of iron.
- a manservant who acts as a personal attendant to his employer; "Jeeves was Bertie Wooster's man"
- A person of a weak or sickly constitution; one who is seeking to recover health.
- Of infirm health; seeking to recover health; sickly; weakly; infirm.
- weak or sickly person especially one morbidly concerned with his or her health
- of or relating to or characteristic of a person who is a valetudinarian
VALLEY WHITE OAK
- tall graceful deciduous California oak having leathery leaves and slender pointed acorns
- a statement of the desirability of something