14 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 515 results Matching Hangman Answers
- Heavy weapons of warfare; cannon, or great guns, mortars, and howitzers; artillery; sometimes, a general term for all weapons, ammunitiion, and appliances used in war.
- white-flowered West Indian plant whose root yields arrowroot starch
- the language into which a text written in another language is to be translated
- a computer language into which something written in another computer language is to be translated
- Of or pertaining to an object.
- Of or pertaining to an object; contained in, or having the nature or position of, an object; outward; external; extrinsic; -- an epithet applied to whatever is exterior to the mind, or which is simply an object of thought or feeling, as opposed to being related to thoughts of feelings, and opposed to subjective.
- Hence: Unbiased; unprejudiced; fair; uninfluenced by personal feelings or personal interests; considering only the facts of a situation unrelated to the observer; -- of judgments, opinions, evaluations, conclusions, reasoning processes.
- Pertaining to, or designating, the case which follows a transitive verb or a preposition, being that case in which the direct object of the verb is placed.
- The quality or state of being obligatory.
- Not erect or perpendicular; neither parallel to, nor at right angles from, the base; slanting; inclined.
- Not straightforward; indirect; obscure; hence, disingenuous; underhand; perverse; sinister.
- Not direct in descent; not following the line of father and son; collateral.
- The quality or state of being obsequious.
- abject or cringing submissiveness
- Capable of being observed; discernible; noticeable.
- Worthy of being observed; important enough to be noted or celebrated; as, an observable anniversary.
- Noteworthy; remarkable.