13 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 779 results Matching Hangman Answers
- Of or pertaining to Machiavelli, or to his supposed principles for conduct of government, as enunciated in his tract The Prince; politically cunning; characterized by duplicity, political expediency, unscrupulous cunning, or bad faith; crafty.
- One who adopts the principles of Machiavelli; a cunning and unprincipled politician.
- A large North American lake trout .
- The system of Malthusian doctrines relating to population.
- a random process in which the probabilities of states in a series depend only on the properties of the immediately preceding state or the next preceeding state, independent of the path by which the preceding state was reached.
- A building of masonry, generally circular, usually erected on the seacoast, with a gun on the summit mounted on a traversing platform, so as to be fired in any direction.
- a circular masonry fort for coastal defence
- tall branching subshrub of California and Mexico often cultivated for its silvery-blue foliage and large fragrant white flowers