14 letter Crossword/Hangman Answers ---------------
Found 87 results Matching Hangman Answers
- or 30 3 Kislev .
- A fine white wine produced on the estate of Schloss Johannisberg, on the Rhine.
- A grain or ``corn'' of barley.
- Formerly, a measure of length, equal to the average length of a grain of barley; the third part of an inch.
- Relating to, or derived from, Julius Csar.
- An orderly arrangement of the division of time, adapted to the purposes of civil life, as years, months, weeks, and days; also, a register of the year with its divisions; an almanac.
- A tabular statement of the dates of feasts, offices, saints' days, etc., esp.
- An orderly list or enumeration of persons, things, or events; a schedule; as, a calendar of state papers; a calendar of bills presented in a legislative assembly; a calendar of causes arranged for trial in court; a calendar of a college or an academy.
- small evergreen tropical tree native to Brazil and West Indies but introduced into southern United States; grown in Brazil for its edible tough-skinned purple grapelike fruit that grows all along the branches
- The male ass; a donkey.
- A conceited dolt; a perverse blockhead; -- disparaging and offensive.
- small penguin of South America and southern Africa with a braying call
- The Cornus, a genus of large shrubs or small trees, the wood of which is exceedingly hard, and serviceable for many purposes.