Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if wall is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on wall.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer WALL has 215 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word WALL is VALID in some board games. Check WALL in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of wall in various dictionaries:
noun - an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness
noun - anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect
noun - (anatomy) a layer (a lining or membrane) that encloses a structure
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|The Great ___|
|It's common in row houses|
|Place for a hanging|
|Street in New York|
|It creates division in the home|
|Ancient Chinese creation|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|"Something there is that doesn't love" this|
A wall is a structure that defines an area, carries a load, or provides shelter or security. There are many kinds of walls:* Defensive walls in fortifications|
* Walls in buildings that form a fundamental part of the superstructure or separate interior sections, sometimes for fire safety
* Retaining walls, which hold back dirt, stone, water, or noise sound
* Walls that protect from oceans (seawalls) or rivers (levees)
* Permanent, solid fences
* Border barriers between countries
* Brick wall
* Precast wall
* Stone wall
* Glass wall (only when most of the wall, in smaller amounts it is called a window)
* Doors are mobile walls on hinges which open to form a gateway