Anagrammer Crossword Solver is a powerful crossword puzzle resource site. We maintain millions of regularly updated crossword solutions, clues and answers of almost every popular crossword puzzle and word game out there. We encourage you to bookmark our puzzle solver as well as the other word solvers throughout our site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and plenty more resources that will make you a much better player. This page shows you that Like junk mail, usually is a possible clue for unread. You can also see that this clue and answer has appeared in these newspapers and magazines: July 12 2013 Universal, July 7 2013 L.A. Times Daily, January 13 2013 New York Times and more. Unread: Readability is the ease with which a reader can understand a written text. In natural language, the ...
Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if unread is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on unread.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer UNREAD has 51 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word UNREAD is VALID in some board games. Check UNREAD in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of unread in various dictionaries:
adj - not informed through reading
Not read, studied, or perused: a book that is yet unread.
Having read little; lacking in knowledge acquired by reading.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Unread might refer to|
|Readability is the ease with which a reader can understand a written text. In natural language, the readability of text depends on its content (the complexity of its vocabulary and syntax) and its presentation (such as typographic aspects like font size, line height, and line length). Researchers have used various factors to measure readability, such as* Speed of perception|
* Perceptibility at a distance
* Perceptibility in peripheral vision
* Reflex blink technique
* Rate of work (reading speed)
* Eye movements
* Fatigue in readingReadability is more than simply legibility—which is a measure of how easily a reader can distinguish individual letters or characters from each other.
* Higher readability eases reading effort and speed for any reader, but it is especially important for those who do not have high reading comprehension. In readers with average or poor reading comprehension, raising the readability level of a text from mediocre to good can make the difference between success and failure of its communication goals.
* Readability exists in both natural language and programming languages, albeit in different forms. In programming, things such as programmer comments, choice of loop structure, and choice of names can determine the ease with which humans can read computer program code.